Thursday, April 22, 2010

How I keep from cheating!!!

So I've come to see in my 27 years that there are a lot of good looking men EVERYWHERE. Now I love my husband very much, but Keanu Reeves and Gerard Butler are too delicious to not think about. So here's my solution: Why would I want to try to make it to heaven if I didn't have a little perk right? So my perk is having many husbands in heaven. Everytime I see a good looking man, I make a mental note in my head that he's a husband in heaven and this helps to alleviate any desire in the earthly sense.

Now I know you may say, "But Katie he's already married?" Well, that's why in my heaven I make a copy of the real guy and take the duplicate, so it's not cheating. He's a new person. I also make some modifications to these men. They don't talk or think for themselves. I just tell them what to do and they do it.

I have a top 5 list of these heavenly men, they are:

1.) Ryan Christensen (my hubby)
2.)Keanu Reeves (from the Replacements)
3.) Gerard Butler
4.) Kevin James
5.) The Rock, Dwayne Johnson

Now, when Ryan disobeys me I simply move him down the list. I feel this helps keep him in line. Recently he just moved back up to numer 1. We'll see how this week goes for him.

1 comment:

  1. I notice that Gerard Butler has slightly fallen from grace...

    ReplyDelete