Thursday, April 22, 2010

Sagie's quite aware of body parts

So we've recently noticed that Sage has become quite aware of body parts. How you ask? Well, Ryan was taking a shower and Sage ran into the bathroom while I was cleaning our room. Ryan stepped out of the shower and was drying off and Sagie stopped dead in her tracks to start at Ryan's "winker".

This made Ryan very uncomfortable so he strategically covered himself up with his two hands. Sage turned and ran out of the room. Thinking she lost interest he continued getting ready for the day. Well next thing Ryan knows he's feeling something on his leg near his knee. Sage had run out of the room to get her mini-reacher (like old people use, but mini-sized) and brought it back in and was trying to reach it up on Ryan to "pinch" something! That's my girl!

2 comments:

  1. Yay! someone I can cyber stalk! I tried Lissa but she never updates...I can see fun times in store for me here :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was so surprised I couldn't stop laughing!!!

    ReplyDelete