Thursday, April 22, 2010

My life....

Okay, so here is a little about me....I'm 27 years old, married and have an 18 month old daughter who has been teething her molers. My husbands name is Ryan and often tells me he feels like the "Man who has no secrets", which means he has no idea what's in store for him. I'm very blunt and seldomly use my inner monologue and when I'm pregnant, I've been told I have no filter. You either love me or hate me, which most people in Utah lean towards the latter. I have two cats, one who is known as the neighborhood hussy and the other who is so fat she can't fit through our baby gate at the top of our stairs. My favorite terms are "Shut your pie hole" and "Quit being a girl". Most of my husband's buddies think I'm more of the man in the relationship. I'm blogging because I'm tired of thinking about all this stuff and not being able to share my weirdness with everyone at once! So feel blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment